The college student newspaper began publishing in 1923 under the title Monitor; it ceased publication in 1925. In 1928, The Beacon began its run, and it continues today. We are currently in the process of digitizing The Beacon; anything available in digital format is available here. Newspapers from 1923 - 2008 are bound and available in the Dutch Heritage Room in DeWitt Library. Print copies from 1923 - present are also stored in the archives.