The address given by Henry Hospers at the dedication of a new public school building in Orange City in 1882. The address was printed in the Sioux County Herald on January 26, 1882. Originally written in Dutch, the piece was translated by Nelson Niewenhuis in 1971.
Hospers, Henry and Nieuwenhuis, Nelson, "Dedication Address of New Public Building, 1882" (1882). Documents. 1.